WELCOME ABOARD!


welcome here...to my crazy world~~ lol =P

♥♥ 2PM ♥♥ 2PM ♥♥ 2PM ♥♥ 2PM ♥♥ 2PM ♥♥ 2PM ♥♥ 2PM ♥♥ 2PM ♥♥

STAND BY ME


» Aishah@Caca
» 23
» Malaysia
» K-Pop & J-Pop fans
» i love 2PM~

WISH..WISH..WISH..


* stable career~ halfway there ^_^
* SAMSUNG CORBY!! got it~
* new glasses..hehe~
* launch my own blogshop! halfway there~
* online business~
* collecting all 2PM's goodies ^_^
* PSP!
* meet 2PM (lol =P )
* new laptop~ got it~
* Bicycle or treadmill..lol =P

ROCK THIS HOUSE

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

I'LL BE THERE



HEART, MIND, SOUL


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

V.I.P

Joanna
Fathmah
Lisa
Wadah
Sah
Ein
shx_rain

HOTTEST


My Kpop Blogshop
Twitter
Youtube

Facebook
Nur Aishah Abd Hamid

Create Your Badge

GET ME SOME


--» 1 Night 2 Days
--» Drama's heaven
--» Drama's heaven part II
--» Drama's heaven part III

THANK YOU

LAYOUT x IMAGE x HOST


Miserable Day~~

Wahhhhh!! I'm really really in not a good mood now. A cup of coffee spilled at my laptop, not even laptop, it also spilled at a book that i borrow from other people..Gosh, i'm really phobia about this..

Let me tell first about my phobia towards water spill. Before this, happened three years ago, I borrowed some books from library and i put it in my car's bonnet since full peoples sit at the back. We go to fastfood restaurant which are quite far from my university, and of course other friends who didn't go order something from us. I bought sets which also have beverages and put that in the bonnet. I'm totally lost in my mind that time. When I back, i saw one of the book (which is soft cover) already have a big stains of Coke water there. Coke's covering the whole book. I'm nearly crazy that time, and when I return the book, of course I've been fined..I don't care about the fine if I return the book late, but its because I need to replace a new book because I spoil t it, I totally being crazy that time. The book are from US, so its expensive..i need to pay RM362, which is around 150 dolar? its really crazy.I can't even step in the library nearly 1 year after that =(

Back to the recent one, when the coffee spills, of course because of the phobia, i'm saving the book first instead of my laptop..But then, the book also had stains and luckily its easy to find that book, so i already replace it with the new one..But my laptop been sacrifices..the keyboard already have a coffee's flood..After that i drained all the waters there, but i think because its a coffee, which is sticky, my keyboard can't be used anymore..and sadly, my laptop has a password, and my wireless keyboard can't be used anymore too..Aisshhh, why did this happened to me? I still not send my laptop for services because i'm so busy and i just get back from diplomat's exam..gosh, in my mind right now its only about my laptop..I already spend too much money for my laptop's maintenance..I think all the money together can make me buy new laptop..The most important is my harddisk, i already lost all my files in my previous harddisk, i don't want this things happen again =(

I wish tomorrow i can finish my errands early, so that i can rush to computer services and get this done before all the parts in my laptop been damage..I totally lost all my hopes to that laptop..I wish I had money to buy a new one.. =(

Labels:

9:02 AM

0 Thoughts:

Share your thoughts