WELCOME ABOARD!


welcome here...to my crazy world~~ lol =P

♥♥ 2PM ♥♥ 2PM ♥♥ 2PM ♥♥ 2PM ♥♥ 2PM ♥♥ 2PM ♥♥ 2PM ♥♥ 2PM ♥♥

STAND BY ME


» Aishah@Caca
» 23
» Malaysia
» K-Pop & J-Pop fans
» i love 2PM~

WISH..WISH..WISH..


* stable career~ halfway there ^_^
* SAMSUNG CORBY!! got it~
* new glasses..hehe~
* launch my own blogshop! halfway there~
* online business~
* collecting all 2PM's goodies ^_^
* PSP!
* meet 2PM (lol =P )
* new laptop~ got it~
* Bicycle or treadmill..lol =P

ROCK THIS HOUSE

February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

I'LL BE THERE



HEART, MIND, SOUL


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

V.I.P

Joanna
Fathmah
Lisa
Wadah
Sah
Ein
shx_rain

HOTTEST


My Kpop Blogshop
Twitter
Youtube

Facebook
Nur Aishah Abd Hamid

Create Your Badge

GET ME SOME


--» 1 Night 2 Days
--» Drama's heaven
--» Drama's heaven part II
--» Drama's heaven part III

THANK YOU

LAYOUT x IMAGE x HOST


Bad habit..how to change?? T_T

wahh..after few months, i'm back here.. *my comeback..lol*

how to change my bad habit??
WHICH IS SO LAZY TO UPDATE HERE OR DO ANYTHING~~
kekeke~
Ahhh..someone need to help me!!!

I think I will start changing lil by lil here~
after few months haven't touch aegisub (for fansubbing) and photoshop (for designing), I already lost my touch!! geez~
I try to cope with new Photoshop CS4, but I'm so "SLOW" until I changed back to my CS3..hahaha~
and for fansub, gosh..got so many jobs in my hand..I think I should quit as a subber before things become worst~~ =(

Another bad HABIT...UNORGANIZED!!
making a schedule didn't work for me~~
ohtoke?? T_T

okay, STOP rite now~
continue again later!! >.<

Labels: ,

6:57 AM

0 Thoughts:

Share your thoughts